- Coordinate, supervise and report all aspects of daily on-going activities in the area of responsibility, ensuring coherence of project objectives and its implementation and INTERSOS policies, strategies and regulations in the respect of UNICEF procedures.
- Assist the team in preparing and implementing an integrated work plan, according to the needs of the project and the activities;
- Contribute to knowledge acquisition, indicator development and roll out and development and dissemination of capacity building materials;
- In collaboration with the line departments, organize/facilitate child protection coordination meetings involving government counterparts and other key partners;
- Establish relations with the Authorities, representing INTERSOS when necessary, acting as INTERSOS liaison officer;
- Assist the office in the preparation and issuing of official documents and in correspondence with local government and other local stakeholders;
- In coordination with line departments, conduct frequent field visits to monitor seconded staff performance, understand the progress on the implementation of activities, identify opportunities and constraints and any adjustments needed;
- Participate in planning and progress review meetings with government counterparts and other relevant partners;
- Support the DOLSA seconded staff to assist beneficiaries in their decision-making process and movements, ensuring the necessary support;
- Participate in the recruitment of new project staff;
- Prepare timely and accurate weekly reports on program activities and regular reports as required by UNICEF;
- Participate in any meeting and workshop in the area of responsibility, maintain relationship with all stakeholders and represent INTERSOS in coordination with UNICEF child protection team;
- Support all local team members in their activities as necessary, aiming at improving and strengthening INTERSOS intervention in the area of operation and in strict coordination with UNICEF and the line departments;
- Conduct Child protection Trainings to DORR/DOLSA and Border police at Islam Qala zero point in close coordination with UNICEF;
- Assist the team in developing activities plans (for on-going activities);
- Verify the use of equipment and provide accurate reports;
- Ensure constant communication with the Program Coordinator to identify potential problems, formulate recommendations and solutions and report;p
- Perform additional tasks not listed above, as necessary and required by the organization.
Read on ‘National Project Manager /CPO’
Published by: INTERSOS on April 10th, 2012 | under Category Human Resource
ATS is reaching out to the Pashto Speaking community for PASHTO/DARI LINGUISTS to assist in the many different areas to help better the future of Afghanistan.
Our men and women are busy day and night helping the people of Afghanistan in building a better tomorrow. Without the help of Pashto Speaking Americans, the rebuilding of roads, community programs, civil services, school, orphanages, medical facilities and humanitarian aid efforts would not have been possible.
Read on ‘Pashto Linguist / Advisor’
Published by: mwinter on March 22nd, 2012 | under Category Accounting/Finance
, Human Resource
, Information Technology
, Media Services
Do you speak Pashto and English?
U.S Citizens Earn $210,000 â€“ $235,000 a year using your Pashto language skills.
NOW ACCEPTING U.S. Green Card holders (pay is $184,500)
Acclaim Technical Services is seeking people who can speak Pashto and English. Our men and women are busy helping the people of Afghanistan build a better tomorrow. Without the help of Pashto-speaking Americans, the rebuilding of roads, community programs, civil services, schools, orphanages, medical facilities and humanitarian aid efforts will not be possible.Â You can rebuild and help Afghanistan today. Read on ‘Pashto Linguist’s and Translators’
Published by: mwinter on June 10th, 2011 | under Category Accounting/Finance
, Human Resource
, Information Technology
, Media Services
There is a new Veteran Owned Company, Atlas Advisors that provides global professional services and employs linguists to support military operation for the Department of Defense, Homeland Security and select government organizations.
They are actively seeking Pashto/Dari linguists to support the U.S. Military in Afghanistan.
â€¢ U.S. Citizen fluent in speaking Pashto, Dari, and English
â€¢ Willing to obtain a Security Clearance
â€¢ Willing to travel overseas to Afghanistan
Read on ‘Pashto/Dari linguists Required’
We areÂ seeking experienced and accredited interpreters interested in the possible opportunity toÂ provide their servicesÂ in the Asia Pacific region (Dari to English). Individuals should haveÂ working knowledge of the UNHCR (Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees) and be willing to travel and have long periods away from their domicile.
Published by: on February 9th, 2011 | under Category Miscellaneous
Glevum Associates, in conjunction with its Afghan subsidiary, Glevum International, seeks qualified persons to manage a USAID contract that provides analytic support for the Afghanistan Strategic Provincial Roads Project, Southern and Eastern Afghanistan (SPR-SEA). Managers would be based in Afghanistan for the duration of the contract.
Glevum, through its core service, Face-to-Face Research and Analysisâ„¢ (F2RA â„¢), is a preeminent company involved in obtaining and analyzing Afghan opinions and attitudes on commerce, economics, transportation, politics, gender, religion, tribes and government Read on ‘Team Leader for Impact Assessment Study’
Published by: on January 24th, 2011 | under Category Miscellaneous
Vacancy Number:Â 01016IO
Post Title:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Investment Officer
Duty Station:Â Kabul
Duration:Â Â Â Â Â Permanent Professional Level
No. of Post:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 1
Closing Date:Â Â Â Â January 31, 2011
Small Enterprise Assistance Funds (“SEAF”) is a global investment firm focused on providing growth capital and operational support to businesses in emerging markets and those underserved by traditional sources of capital.
SEAFâ€™s Afghan Growth Finance (SEAF-AGF), a leading financial institution dedicated to the support and development of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Afghanistan, is seeking experienced and qualified individuals to fill the following position: Read on ‘Investment Officer’
Published by: Nadeem Ghausy on January 17th, 2011 | under Category Miscellaneous
Date: January 16, 2011
Vacancy Number:Â Â Â 080110DFO
Post Title:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Director of Finance and Operations
Duty Station:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Kabul, Afghanistan
Duration:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Permanent Professional Level
No. of Post:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â One
Closing Date:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â January 31, 2011
Read on ‘Director of Finance and Operations’
Uzbek Arabian Joint Venture Jurabek Laboratories is looking for medical representative.
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Bachelors degree in medicines related field (physician or pharmacist)
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Working experience as medical rep at least 2 years preferable
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Age up to 35
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Full time employment Read on ‘Medical representative for Kabul and Mazar-e-Sharif’
Published by: on January 11th, 2011 | under Category HealthCare
Accounts Graduate with 10 years experience in Financial Accounting, Budgeting and Financial Reporting.Â Must be proficient in Dari, English, Pashto languages. Knowledge and experience of project accounting, excellent proficiency in MS-Office Applications), client liaison and strong communication skill is desirable.Â Afghanistanâ€™s experience will be preferred. Afghan Nationals having relevant qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Read on ‘Senior Accountant (Kabul based)’